Friday 9 May 2014

Post 1: In the Beginning | 09/05/2014

I am Lucretia Maria Lucias Jeraled.
Welcome to 'The Interior Designer Diaries'.

This is my Digital Journal for my Interior Design and Space Planning module in school.
Am currently a final year student studying Architecture in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore.

This journal will document all my thoughts, feelings, inspirations, learnings and progress i make throughout the semester. Basically, everything. 

I am quite a systematic person, but sometimes a very messy one too, so i hope this blog will be well organized and easy to read. Yes, this blog will be graded, but i dont exactly know how. Either way, i want to give it my all and do my best in creating a comprehensive journal.

This is probably what one might call a 'test post'. Well, as long as it looks fine on the blog, im ready to continue posting. Ciao!

Lucretia aka Luke Skywalker


No comments:

Post a Comment