Friday 16 May 2014

Post 3: Next Step | 16/05/2014

Hi Again!

So today i received the floor plans of the Tan Teng Niah House. (Boy! Are those plans just so faded and difficult to see!) Well at least we  managed to get the plans and section views in the first place, right?:)

First things first, i am going to draw out my plans and sections on Autodesk Revit. I decided to use Revit for this project. Firstly because i need more practice and exposure on it; secondly because its evolving into a software most prominently used in the Building & Construction sector in Singapore.

I also had my first consultation with Ms Cynthia on 14/5/2014 (Weds). More updates on that will come up right after my next post on the Project Debrief.

May the Force be with You!

Yours Truly,
Luke Skywalker

PS: Heading to an Indian Chinese Cuisine Restaurant for dinner tomorrow! Questioning my Randomness?? Look out for my next few posts!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment